NEEC is pleased to announce our 2017 training series for the 2015 WSEC commercial provisions. Trainings in May include Kennewick May 23, and Vancouver May 24. Additional trainings will be offered in various locations throughout the summer and fall of 2017. Primary topics will include provisions related to mechanical and service water heating systems. Note that the new dedicated outside air system provision goes into effect as a prescriptive requirement for specific building areas on July 1st, 2017.
- Dedicated Outside Air Systems (DOAS)
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems
- Economizer Requirements & Exceptions
- Efficient Fan Systems
- Objectives of Mechanical Controls
- Refrigerated Spaces and Systems
- Service Water Heating & Distribution Systems
- Additional Efficiency Package Options
Trainings are FREE.
Download the PDF below for more training event details.
More information about 2015 WSEC is on our Energy Codes page.