With summer behind us (that was summer wasn’t it?), conference season must be right around the corner. Two events of note for the energy efficiency industry are on the Fall calendar.
NEEC is the sponsor of the energy efficiency track of the Future Energy Conference being held on November 9-10 at the Conference Center at Convention Place (Seattle, WA). Three other conference tracks – energy policy; bio-energy; and renewable – are paired with a trade show with prime sponsorship by the Northwest Environmental Business Council and the Washington State Department of Commerce. The Future Energy Conference is the place to learn, interact with your peers, and do business. Join us for two days full of educational sessions, keynote presentations, and an exhibit floor, all providing the opportunity to:
- Gain an up-to-date perspective on the state of the industry, policy developments, and emerging technologies.
- Learn the keys to successfully design, finance, and build renewable energy projects.
- Learn how energy efficiency can enhance business profitability – and how to implement & pay for it.
- Explore how to do business in Washington – and with whom.
- Explore opportunities for your business in supplying the energy industry.
- Learn about supportive programs and incentives.
- Meet and network with colleagues, partners, and customers.
For more information on the event, visit www.futureenergyconference.com
The Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (NEEA) is facilitating a regional energy efficiency conference in Seattle on Dec. 1-2, 2010. Efficiency Connections Northwest will advance collaboration among utility conservation managers and program staff, energy efficiency professionals and program implementers. More than just another conference, Efficiency Connections Northwest provides opportunities for attendees to learn from each other and accelerate innovation, advancing energy efficiency programs throughout the region. Registration and a preliminary agenda will be available on Oct. 8.