NEEC is seeking a dynamic Senior Project Manager to advance the market demand for smart buildings and accelerate the adoption of smart technologies and practices in the industry. This role would entail managing multiple projects and clients, as well as seeking new and creative ways to drive the smart buildings conversation through events, trainings and initiatives with the center. The role requires direct working knowledge of building systems and diagnostic tools, the energy management industry, and an enthusiasm for interacting with building facility managers and energy service providers. The position reports directly to the Smart Buildings Center Project Director and will work collaboratively throughout the organization, as well as, with SBC partner organizations as needed.
- Oversee the diagnostic Tool Lending Library and conduct tool trainings, develop case studies, and research new technologies to add to the existing inventory
- Help design the future of the Tool Lending Library by curating the library’s inventory to match the needs of the market with the most innovative and cutting-edge opportunities for conceptualizing and measuring building performance
- Contribute subject matter expertise to the development of forward-thinking solutions that accelerate the demand for smart buildings through new technologies
- Generate and publicly present thought-leading ideas through public presentations, written resources, publishable articles, and/or blogs
- Lead a measurement & verification (M & V) analysis in 2019 of operational and maintenance energy actions in a sample of mid-size buildings in Seattle.
Click here for the full job description. This is a full-time position based in NEEC’s office in Seattle, WA. NEEC offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. Email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org.