Ally Engineering, Inc.

Ally Engineering is a professional consulting engineering firm that was founded in 2008 by energy engineering and operations veterans in Cornelius, NC. Our team consists solely of professional engineers and technical analysts to accomplish one goal: improve building performance. Our principal engineers have nearly 60 years of combined industry experience.

The firm specializes in energy conservation with mechanical systems. Ally Engineering is a technical leader in energy engineering, with vast experience in performing preliminary and investment grade audits, as well as MEP system commissioning, retro-commissioning, HVAC and control diagnostics. Ally Engineering enjoys an excellent reputation and highly referenced name in the industry for tackling the most complex and economically challenging energy projects. A rare level of experience and creativity align to achieve a highly efficient and thorough operation. Our wholly technical organization allows us to deliver these services to you at highly competitive costs.

  • Professional Engineer Licensure: WA, FL, MA, NC, SC, TN, VA
  • LEED Accredited Professional – U.S. Green Building Council
  • Certified Commissioning Process Provider -University of Wisconsin
  • Certified Testing, Adjusting, and Balancing Professional – Association of Energy Engineers
  • Building Commissioning Association member
  • Energy Star Partner
  • GSA Contract Number GS-21F-028AA


Key Contact

Will Yeago, P.E.

Project Engineer – Northwest Region


Northwest Office


822 2nd Ave N
Suite 10
Seattle, WA 98109

Southeast Office


21403 Catawba Ave.
Cornelius, NC 28031

Building Types Served

  • Commercial
  • Industrial

Business Types

  • Consulting
  • Engineering

Services Offered

  • Energy audit
  • Energy benchmarking
  • Energy planning/consulting
  • Engineering
  • HVAC/controls optimization
  • Measurement and verification
  • Retro-commissioning
  • Seattle Energy Benchmarking

NEEC is not responsible for any errors or omissions in content. You may submit a correction or change using this form or by contacting us.