This position is responsible for supporting the Northwest Energy Efficiency Council and its programs through office and administrative support.
- Event management at the Smart Buildings Center, including handling multiple calendars
- Customer relationship support – set up; take down; simple A/V needs
Tool Lending Library
- Assist Tool Lending Library Senior Project Manager with shipping of tools
- Able to lift 30 lbs.
Office and Personnel Assistance
- Mail/Fax Distribution: Distributing fax and mail each day. Take outgoing mail to the box.
- Ordering supplies: Ordering and inventorying supplies for NEEC staff.
- Office Equipment: Ensuring office and event room equipment is functioning. Reporting issues as needed
- Assistant team with meeting scheduling, compilation and distribution of minutes
- File and assist accounting with AP
- Greet visitors upon entry, and maintain a clean and welcoming reception area
Building Operator Certification
- Document Management- maintaining electronic and hard copy program documents
- BOC Shop: Order fulfillment
- BOC Help Desk- answer emails and phone calls from customers
WORK EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
- Positive and professional attitude and demeanor, and a willingness to learn new things.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Two or more years of experience in office management and administrative support or equivalent education.
- Experience and interest in the field of energy efficiency and/or smart buildings and cities.
- Experience working with multiple teams to achieve success. Activities include communicating project expectations with team members; establishing check-in points; and, fostering an environment of collaboration and team work.
- Aptitude to work with IT and A/V equipment a bonus
Click here for more information.