The City of Seattle Office of Sustainability and Environment (OSE) develops and implements citywide environmental policies and programs that propel our city toward a sustainable, equitable, and carbon neutral future. OSE coordinates the implementation of the 2013 Resource Conservation Management Plan (RCMP) to improve resource efficiency across City of Seattle buildings. The goals of the RCMP have been augmented by the City’s 2018 Climate Action Strategy, which has a goal of a 40% reduction in energy use and carbon emissions from 2008 to 2025.
OSE is recruiting for a Resource Conservation Advisor to support capital departments in meeting energy and carbon emission goals.
As a Resource Conservation Advisor, you get to:
• Partner with City departments to develop and implement facility improvement projects on time and on budget
• Participate in a structured review of potential program enhancements
• Develop supporting policies
• Manage building audits and assessments
• Develop contracts, Memorandums of Understanding, and other agreements with City departments and other partners
• Facilitate meetings
• Work with capital departments on strategic and tactical planning
This position closes on 2/25/2020 at 4:00 pm PST. For full details and application instructions, view the full job listing.