TRC Advanced Energy (TRC), a nationally known energy consultancy, is seeking a program assistant to support project administration for energy efficiency programs. The right candidate will be assertive, personable, detail-oriented, and a self-starter, with the capacity to manage multiple tasks. This position requires the ability to communicate effectively by phone and email, coordinating with internal team members and external customers. The position is located in Oregon at TRC’s Milwaukie (Portland) office.
- Provide project tracking, reporting, and other administrative duties
- Support project incentive processing and desktop quality assurance
- Provide application and enrollment assistance to participants and track their participation status
- Maintain and enter program data in a customer relationship management (CRM) database
- Maintain knowledge and expertise in eligibility, enrollment, and program processes
- Coordinate and support team meetings by preparing agendas, minutes, etc.
- Conduct and track direct outreach via phone and email to existing and new program participants
- Coordinate and attend outreach events, workshops, tradeshows, and webinars
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Support front-of-office activities, including reception and receiving mail
View the full job description and application details here.