O’Brien360 is a 29-year-old sustainability consultancy based in Seattle and dedicated to integrating sustainable building expertise, thoughtful analysis, and a collaborative approach toward catalyzing positive outcomes in the built environment. From project conception to occupancy, O’Brien360 delivers value and performance to clients across the entire project arc.
Equitable advancement of the built environment toward positive life cycle impacts
Integrate sustainable building expertise, thoughtful analysis, and a collaborative approach to catalyze positive outcomes
For more information about O’Brien360 and our green building consulting work, please visit www.obrien360.com.
- Uphold and advance O’Brien360’s Vision and Mission.
- Assist Commissioning Principal and project managers with commissioning project and task coordination, including:
- supporting meetings;
- assisting with on-site functional performance testing of various building systems ;
- maintaining records of site observations, testing processes and checklists;
- developing, distributing, collecting, and documenting commissioning plans, construction checklists and functional performance tests;
- coordinating with other O’Brien360 teams on shared projects.
- Be proactive in addressing questions or concerns raised by both clients, contractors, and managers/co-workers, with guidance from the Commissioning Principal.
- Contribute to the commissioning team in positive collaboration with owners, designers, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Develop time estimates for tasks, track progress on tasks, and effectively communicate task status to project managers.
View the full job description and application requirements here.