O’Brien360 is a 29-year-old sustainability consultancy based in Seattle and dedicated to integrating sustainable building expertise, thoughtful analysis, and a collaborative approach toward catalyzing positive outcomes in the built environment. From project conception to occupancy, O’Brien360 delivers value and performance to clients across the entire project arc.
Equitable advancement of the built environment toward positive life cycle impacts
Integrate sustainable building expertise, thoughtful analysis, and a collaborative approach to catalyze positive outcomes
For more information about O’Brien360 and our green building consulting work, please visit www.obrien360.com.
Job Title: Commissioning Professional
• Uphold and advance O’Brien360’s Vision and Mission.
• Manage client communications and workload to meet schedules and budgets.
• Be proactive in addressing questions or concerns raised by clients, contractors, and managers/co-workers.
• Lead, manage and execute the commissioning process on multiple projects simultaneously, on time, and within budget.
• Contribute to the project team in positive collaboration with owners, designers, contractors, and other stakeholders.
• Develop and execute commissioning plans in accordance with industry best practices and project guidelines.
• Review project specifications, design documents and submitting for conformance with the OPR, and commissioning requirements.
• Develop, distribute, collect, and document commissioning construction checklists and functional performance tests.
• Prepare and maintain records of site observations, testing processes and checklists.
• Witness and perform on-site functional performance testing of various building systems.
• Effectively document commissioning procedures, assumptions, and results.
• Produce complete and accurate reports/presentations suitable for both lay and technical audiences.
View the full job description and application requirements here.