- This event has passed.
WSEC Commercial Summary Training
November 14 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
NEEC is offering a training Nov. 14, 2017 about the commercial provisions of the 2015 WSEC. This free 6-hour training will provide a summary of information across all disciplines in this Code. Note that the new dedicated outside air system provision went into effect as a prescriptive requirement for specific building area types on July 1st, 2017.
Training topics include:
- Building envelope provisions & compliance documentation
- Air barrier testing
- Refrigerated spaces & systems
- Lighting system controls & lighting power allowances
- Controlled receptacles 3 Fan and air distribution system efficiency
- Dedicated outside air systems (DOAS)
- Variable air volume (VAV) systems
- Economizer requirements & exceptions
- Service water heating (SWH) & distribution systems
- Commissioning (Cx)
- Additional efficiency package options
- Requirements for retrofits
Envelope & Lighting Session: 8:30 a.m. – Noon
Mechanical, SWH & CX Session: 1:00–4:30 p.m.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS are provided. This training is eligible for a total of 6 contact hours (0.6 ICC) – 3 contact hours each for the morning and afternoon sessions. NEEC is an ICC Preferred Provider.
More information about 2015 WSEC is on our Energy Code page.