- This event has passed.
Understanding the Washington Clean Buildings Standard
November 16, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
The Clean Buildings Act of 2019 is one measure Washington State is taking to improve building operational efficiency. Propelling buildings to targeted energy use intensity by building type and size, all commercial buildings over 50,000 sf will need to comply by 2028 (220,000 sf by 2026), and then maintain compliance or be subject to penalties.
UMC, Hargis Engineers and the Northwest Energy Efficiency Council (NEEC) have joined forces to break down the Clean Buildings Standard’s options and implications so you can define a path forward that aligns with your portfolio. [AIA CEU HSW 1.5 Credit]
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION | 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Tuesday, November 16th – Washington State Compliance + Panel Discussion
- Rep. Alex Ramel, Washington State House of Representatives
- Amy Wheeless, Northwest Energy Coalition
- Ron Major, WA State Dept. of Enterprise Services
- Poppy Storm, 2050 Institute
- Moderator: Kerry Meade, Northwest Energy Efficiency Council (NEEC)