- This event has passed.
2015 Seattle Energy Code – Commercial Provisions Workshop
November 27, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
The Northwest Energy Efficiency Council is offering a workshop in November 2018 about the 2015 Seattle Energy Code. This event provides an opportunity to “ask the experts” about code requirements that are unique to the SEC. Our presenters will also share helpful information about energy modeling for energy code compliance.
Click here for the event flyer.
TRAINING TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Summary of the energy code development process in WA State
- Current status of the 2018 WSEC
- Key differences between the 2015 SEC and the 2015 WSEC
- Building enclosure test reporting requirements for shell & core, phased and multi-family projects
- Existing building lighting upgrades
- Controlled receptacles in new & retrofit projects
- SEC compliance through Target Performance and
- Total Building Performance paths
This is a free event. Click here to register.