The Energy Trust of Oregon is currently working on finalizing its energy efficiency budgets for 2013. Final budget numbers are still being tweaked and will be presented for Trust Board of Director final action on December 14th. Generally, the Energy Trust anticipates slightly higher spending on energy efficiency in 2013 over the current year. Resource acquisition forecasts show stretch goals above that which is forecasted to be acquired in 2012.
The 2013 budget themes identified by the Trust include;
- Remain flexible to market conditions
- Manage costs & cost effectiveness
- Support trade allies and customers
- Maintain a diversified portfolio
- Support offers separate from state tax credits
- Manage to potential new IRP plateaus
For more detailed information on these 2013 budgets, visit the Trust website.