The Energy Leadership Summit is the region’s must-attend clean energy event. Presented jointly by the CleanTech Alliance and the Northwest Environmental Business Council, this unique event connects policy with practice and addresses the industry’s current challenges and future opportunities.
Join us in exploring the nexus of energy, climate change, and the region’s economy with more than 400 industry leaders and policymakers from across the Northwest. The region’s unmatched forum for learning, networking, and business development with content covering:
- The Business of Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency
- Policy & Economic Development
- Clean Technology Innovation
- Gain an up-to-date perspective on the state of the industry, policy developments, and technologies.
- Explore the forces shaping the markets for renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Learn the keys to successfully develop renewable energy projects.
- Examine leading thinking in advancing efficiency.
- Explore how to do business in the Pacific Northwest and with whom.
- Discover opportunities for your business in supplying the energy industry.
- Network with colleagues, partners, and customers.
Who Should Attend?
- C-Level Executives, VPs, Directors
- Energy Executives & Managers
- Utility Managers
- Economic Development Professionals
- Government Agency Representatives
- Regulatory & Legislative Professionals
- Project Developers
- Service Providers
- Equipment & Technology Providers
- Energy Investors & Financiers
- Building Owners
- Designers & Architects
- Research & Academia
- Policy Analysts & Lobbyists
NEEC members get a 30% discount on registration with the code ELS-neec30.